RSS Follow

Recent Posts

Waxing worries?
Thank you for such lovely customer feedback....
Air, land or sea- how would you travel to see me?
Hair Removal Expo Birmingham

Trained
transvestite
vjazzle
Waxing
powered by

My Blog

Why I became a waxing specialist

My career background is in social work and more recently careers advisor/Young Peoples Worker. I've always had a passion for beauty and holistic therapies and spent a number of years training on full time and part time beauty and holistic therapy courses whilst still working. Three years ago I faced redundancy and wanted to change my career pathway. I did a business course and did plenty of market research and recognised that the trend to be hair free was on the increase and not just for women but men too. People were also telling me how difficult and embarrassing it was to find a qualified, specially trained waxer who could remove most or all their pubic hair- so this is what I trained to do, with the best trainers in the country. Male waxing and intimate waxing are my unique selling point and there's not a hair on the body I can't remove! From bushy brows to hairy toes and everything in between. Kate Lamb Waxing has been going for three years now and I have a strong loyal client base and I welcome new clients or anyone new to waxing

9 Comments to Why I became a waxing specialist:

Comments RSS
help with essay on 25 October 2017 04:44
It’s an n important occasion and you always worried about the management and this includes the chairs and tables a well and you want then to be perfect s it’s really appreciable threat the think about their customers and provide the best they can and these companies are the best.
Reply to comment

Pay Someone To Do my Essay on 18 November 2017 10:27
it's a vital event and you generally stressed over the administration and this incorporates the seats and tables a well and you need them to idealize it's truly calculable risk the consider their clients and give as well as can be expected and these organizations are the best.
Reply to comment

australian writings review on 21 June 2018 06:35
Breathing from your stomach is a key to solid performing voice. you share great remarks identified with a vocalist . I extremely like and welcome this blog . keep sharing this useful substance to keep the general population refreshed about this reality .
Reply to comment

eufy robovac 11 review on 03 November 2018 05:44
eufy robovac 11 is one of the amazing robotic vacuum i have ever used
Reply to comment

hard disk drive on 07 November 2018 11:37
Thanks for the information that you have shared in this blog post. I also write on hard disks to help people in making decisions before buying hard disk.
Reply to comment

loegmrntdherid1 on 26 November 2018 07:39
This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here!
Reply to comment

nuovi orologi repliche on 24 December 2018 08:35
windows 7 professional product key , windows 7 professional , windows 7 professional,key , win7key , windows 8 pro genuine product key , 83,=3l4o
Reply to comment

orologi repliche on 30 December 2018 22:49
I even noted in my blog that the Lady Heels lost a whole recruiting class.link
Reply to comment