RSS Follow

Recent Posts

Waxing worries?
Thank you for such lovely customer feedback....
Air, land or sea- how would you travel to see me?
Hair Removal Expo Birmingham

Trained
transvestite
vjazzle
Waxing
powered by

My Blog

Air, land or sea- how would you travel to see me?

People come to see me using all modes of transport.

Today my newest client came to visit me in this beautiful boat. The sea was a bit choppy as he arrived in Blackpool but any sea sickness was soon forgotten about as I began my waxing treatment.

He had a SMOOTH ride home...... How would you ensure your journey went SMOOTHLY when you visit the Waxing Specialist???

OK, OK I might have extended the truth a bit, but my new client was a really nice man who does happen to have a boat!! It's a shame we no longer have Blackpool airport for those jet setters out there who want to make the SMOOTH move to a hair free body.......

Thank you Sailor for choosing Kate Lamb Waxing Specialist for your waxing treatment.

6 Comments to Air, land or sea- how would you travel to see me?:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on 29 March 2017 04:15
fg
Reply to comment

thesis writingservice australia on 24 July 2017 08:04
Air,the visting the beautiful boat,land or sea,how would you travel to see me?,great gesture. This menswaxingblackpool site has been improving methods and knowledge always, keep visiting more updates.
Reply to comment

Stephen Amell Jacket IdealJacket on 18 August 2017 07:33
The ocean was somewhat uneven as he touched base in Blackpool however any ocean ailment was soon disregarded as I started my waxing treatment.
Reply to comment

Baby Driver Jacket on 23 August 2017 05:05
Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone.
Reply to comment

peter on 24 July 2018 10:32
It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. i will be back soon. Thanks for sharing. http://www.carbonlessformsco.com/carbonless-log-forms/2-part-log-forms.html
Reply to comment

bestessay au on 13 March 2019 22:10
Why do you think I want to see you? I am just curious. No offense.
Reply to comment