RSS Follow

Recent Posts

Waxing worries?
Thank you for such lovely customer feedback....
Air, land or sea- how would you travel to see me?
Hair Removal Expo Birmingham

Trained
transvestite
vjazzle
Waxing
powered by

My Blog

Thank you for such lovely customer feedback....

I just wanted to say I'm so glad I found Kate. She is so passionate about her work, that she gives you nothing less than a thoroughly professional and effective job. It's her thing. What a wonderful service, and she is such a lovely person too. Always able to put you at ease. Another friend I recommended to Kate for Bikini waxing said to me the other week. "Thanks so much for recommending Kate! Where has she been all my life?" - says it all really, I couldn't put it better myself. Kate is great! Sed you soon. And thank-you! Jackie Lang

13 Comments to Thank you for such lovely customer feedback....:

Comments RSS
Jane Brown on 27 August 2017 04:04
As an older transgender woman I had my first wax ever at Kate's studio in Cleveleys. Initially I was a bit nervous, but Kate chatting away soon dispelled my fears. The waxing itself was easier than I expected, I put this down to Kate's professionalism. I was absolutely delighted with the finished results, and now just wish that I had gone for a treatment much sooner. I was going to meet transgender friends that evening, she even done my make up, giving me advice about what cosmetics were best for me. Will definitely book another appointment with Kate sooner rather than later, she knows her business and is a lovely lady

australian-writings on 28 October 2017 09:58
This menswaxingblackpool site has been giving us about thank you for such a lovely customer feedback as well. More thoroughly professional and effective job and objectives and recommending kate,keep it up.

Libra on 11 November 2017 05:17
I can not wait to visit this blog for the improving educational methods always,keep making for the write. The research and disease making the better research paper services and great symptomes as well.

amm on 27 November 2017 17:01
research paper writing service reviews I really salute this site, the main reason why ?? basically simply because you really appreciate weblogs and also other write-up.

hotmail login on 15 December 2017 06:12
hotmail login Hello, want to know how to login into hotmail.com sign in

Shasta Bergin on 17 June 2018 23:24
Hi, just wanted to let you know that the last few chances to get the award-winning free trial of the Rank Tracker software is coming to an end before July's price hike. https://www.track-r.net lets you see exactly where your site is placed in the Google search engine listings against your competitors. Grab your chance to save before the price goes up on July 1st, 2018. Thanks

baby sitting services dubai on 03 July 2018 08:50
Plenty of people mainly get started on deciding on appointing a good babysitter some days earlier than that they need an individual. Regretably, this perform could possibly contribute a good guardian to build break outs actions utilizing ok bye any babysitter the fact that your sweetheart have to rent. Pros come to an agreement the fact that possessing a quickly hit on people can provide a good idea related to the man you are appointing to deal with all your family members.

Zane De Beuzeville on 18 August 2018 09:02
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://insl.co/11 Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse

Audrea Loera on 06 September 2018 07:09
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://duckshop.co/1f1p Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse

Cleveland Burges on 18 October 2018 09:06
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://s.miku.moe/jbpuz Unsubscribe here: https://twe.lv/gg
Reply to comment

http://www.carbonlessformsco.com/medical-office-carbonless-forms.html on 07 January 2019 12:12
You made my day! I am very happy and relaxed too that I find this blog. I was looking for the matter discussed in blog post. If you have some more blogs on the material please share those as well. Thanks a lot and keep sharing such useful information.

Aly Chiman on 07 March 2019 06:39
Hello there, My name is Aly and I would like to know if you would have any interest to have your website here at menswaxingblackpool.co.uk promoted as a resource on our blog alychidesign.com ? We are in the midst of updating our broken link resources to include current and up to date resources for our readers. Our resource links are manually approved allowing us to mark a link as a do-follow link as well . If you may be interested please in being included as a resource on our blog, please let me know. Thanks, Aly

Outlook Tech Support Number on 13 April 2019 11:32
When composing an e-mail, begin typing their name in the To area. As you do, suggestions from senders and your connections will be displayed. If your intended get hold of is shown, basically opt for the name to add it as a recipient. Otherwise, basically click Search Individuals extend your get hold of look for. Outlook Support Number Outlook Support Phone Number Outlook Tech Support Number Outlook Tech Support Phone Number Outlook Technical Support Number Outlook Technical Support Phone Number