RSS Follow

Recent Posts

Waxing worries?
Thank you for such lovely customer feedback....
Air, land or sea- how would you travel to see me?
Hair Removal Expo Birmingham

transvestite
vjazzle
Waxing
powered by

My Blog

Waxing worries?

" I have come across your website when looking for waxing in Blackpool, where are you located? I am interested in Hollywood waxing but have had a really bad experience previously so rather nervous about having it done again so was after a bit of advice on if there is anything I can do to prepare before I came for a wax?"

I often get emails from people who have had a bad waxing experience, like the one above. This is what I tell them:

Thanks for contacting me and I'm sorry to hear that previously you have had a bad waxing experience. I hope I will be able to restore your confidence in that Hollywood waxing done by a highly trained and experience waxer ensures minimal pain. I have trained with the countries best waxers - Kim Lawless and Andy Rouillard and use the latest techniques. I have four years experience and do intimate waxing for men and women all day, most days.

I have many clients who like you, have in the past had a bad experience and have come to me through a recommendation. They have all commented on how much better my waxing techniques are- quick and a lot less pain and they are now regular customers.

The preparation you need to do is have at least 3 to 4 weeks growth if you have been shaving or waxing- that is a must. Waxing is more painful when a person has been shaving as the hair becomes much thicker and coarse. Waxing is a commitment so by the third to fourth time of coming every 4 to 6 weeks it gets much easier to remove. No shaving.

One client who had been shaving uses a numbing cream that she puts on 20 minutes before she comes. She gets it from Boots. Most of them do nothing except follow my after care advice and come regularly for waxes with no shaving, plucking etc in between. Your first time is always the worst but if you become a regular client, believe it or not they can now even chat on the phone to their friends whilst having a Hollywood!!

Please let me know if there is anything else you wish to know. I forgot to mention I have a private home based studio in Cleveleys.

Kind regards

Kate

8 Comments to Waxing worries?:

Comments RSS
Les on 31 March 2016 19:15
Just had 1st wax it wont be my last,Kates smile puts you at ease after a chat ( shall we wax) Yes Please. No embarrassment next to no pain and like me i Guarantee you will go again. Give Kate a try put her to the test and right away you will know you have found the Best Les (Lancashire)
Reply to comment

best essay au on 04 August 2017 05:45
The waxing worries? Mostly generating for the website when looking for waxing in blackpool,keep sharing. The people who have had a bad waxing experience commented on how much better my waxing techniques.
Reply to comment

Long on 20 October 2017 05:58
I am in ecstatic and relaxing mood every time I read blogs that tackles about therapeutic thing like massage. It soothe my feelings because I can imagine that there's someone in my back massaging me.
Reply to comment

Taurus on 24 November 2017 06:30
I can say everything about this site for the informative college paper services always,keep it up with site. This http://assignmentwritings.com.au/essay-writing-service-available-for-everyone this one blog has been giving us for the more and better knowledge and colelge educational methods I ever seen.
Reply to comment

tech brains online on 11 October 2018 09:57
The latest tech news about the world's best (and sometimes worst) hardware, apps, and much more
Reply to comment

Lawrence Todd Maxwell on 17 November 2018 09:28
I admire people who keep sharing valuable stories through great writing. I'm glad to have read this blog. Thanks and hope to read more soon.
Reply to comment

replica canada goose on 25 December 2018 05:02
And though I am sure a lot of "bores" were shot with a .455 Webley, I have a feeling that many Boers were not all that boring in combat.
Reply to comment

réplica de relojes rol on 30 March 2019 17:17
J m阭e fais des 陃e avec des coes t鑣 vives, ce qi ne m'閠ait pas encoe aiv?en 25 ans, ce qi vet donc die q'ne patie de mon cevea qi s endomie, s ajod'hi 関ei閑! Des soldats du feu avalent des pilules qui transmettent des donn閑sCombattre le feu provoque souvent du stress sur le replique montre humain, et afin d des informations plus pr閏ises de ce qui se passe ?l les pompiers australiens ont d閏id?d une pilule de donn閑s lors d exercice d pour tester son efficacit?en tant qu de s閏urit? Some inside the sots ike Be Gaactic, Oange snset, eco-fiendy tonic, Amaante ae jst geat.
Reply to comment